GASTROMONTH INSPIRED: JOËL ROBUCHON RESTAURANT’S MATURE MENU (20 TO 26 NOVEMBER)
Joël Robuchon Restaurant at Resorts World Sentosa is where fine dining becomes a sublime experience. Their claim to fame? The very best of French haute cuisine expressed through a repertoire of inventive takes on French classics and an extensive wine list of over 1,000 premium wines from around the globe. Let’s just put it this way: it is plain to see why superlatives are casually thrown about when those privileged enough to dine there describe the only restaurant in Singapore to hold three Michelin stars.
Executive Chef Michael Michaelidis possesses great ingenuity, as can be seen in his gift for marrying simple flavours and presenting food as visual poetry on a plate. The restaurant itself is a sumptuous simulacrum of Michelin-starred Chef Robuchon’s dream family dining room in an art deco-style hotel. Dressed in warm beige tones, the designer interiors create a cosy yet luxurious atmosphere. Adjoining the main dining area is Robuchon’s indoor winter garden, the perfect venue for intimate private parties.
Many food critics have described as nothing short of “pure magic”, but don’t just take their word for it, why don’t you come discover it for yourself?
20th November 2017 to 26th November 2017
A complimentary tour giving you a rare glimpse behind the scenes into the inner workings of a three-Michelin-starred kitchen
CRISPY LANGOUSTINE WAFFLE
CAVIAR IMPERIAL IN A DELICATE JELLY
topped with cauliflower cream
SHAVED ALBA WHITE TRUFFLES AND POTATOES
topped with foie gras carpaccio
GRILLED KAGOSHIMA BEEF
candele macaroni pasta with artichokes, alba truffle shavings
“PERROQUET” MANGO LIGHTNESS
flavoured with lychee and passion fruit with vanilla crumble
COFFEE OR TEA SERVED WITH MIGNARDISES
*Please note that the images in this article may or may not be representative of the dishes in the GastroMonth menu, which is available exclusively during GastroMonth.
Dinner Tickets - Set Menu
To buy more than one ticket, select your preferred date and time, proceed to "Buy Ticket" and increase the quantity in your cart.
Dinner Tickets - R DE RUINART BUNDLE
Terms and Conditions
- Kindly take note of the restaurant’s operating days and hours.
- Seats will be allocated at the restaurant’s discretion and events may be subjected to change without prior notice.
- All transactions are subjected to charges, conversions and fees imposed by your card issuing bank. The local currency rate indicated is approximate at the time of publishing.
- Upon confirmation of your order for Tickets, no refund on Tickets will be made under any circumstances.
- Please call the restaurant directly if you wish to change the reservation timings.
- For any technical questions, you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official booking site for GastroMonth is powered by the Matter Of Taste site.
- Any R De Ruinart Champagne bottles bought needs to be consume in the respective restaurant.
- Dress-Code: Smart Casual. We respectfully request that our guests refrain from wearing shorts, tank tops and open shoes (applicable to gentlemen only). Caps and hats are to be removed in the restaurant’s premises. Flash photography is not permitted.
- Children Policy: Joël Robuchon Restaurant is delighted to welcome families with children aged ten and above.
- RP Benefits cannot be used in conjunction with GastroMonth.